Treventus Latest Development
TREVENTUS Mechatronics GmbH, the market leader in scanners, announced a new update in September. The standards set by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) are accepted quality guidelines worldwide and ScanRobot now also meets these requirements.
Compliance with ISO standards is key when scanning documents. These standards ensure that the work produced meets high quality and performance requirements. ScanRobot can now boast this certification, which ensures both reliability and excellent performance for users.
This upgrade is a technical advancement and demonstrates ScanRobot’s commitment to quality service and user satisfaction.
Other benefits of ScanRobot 2.0 MDS:
ScanRobot 2.0 MDS
The world’s fastest automatic book scanner
• Scanning up to 2500 pages per hour,
• Scrolls by itself,
• Requires only supervision for most books,
• Protects the book: the book is opened at an angle of only 60 degrees,
and the scanner will not damage it in any way,
• Its patented prismatic system ensures even light
and image quality on all pages,
• It has no wearing parts,
• Quiet, even in an office environment